Thank you for taking time to visit our website for Annunciation Catholic Church! We hope that you will find what you are looking for. If not, please do not hesitate to contact our Parish Office. We look forward to speaking with you and meeting you in person.
If you are visiting our church for the first time, please know that you are very welcome. Some things to know that might be helpful on your first visit to our Parish.
- Click here for maps and directions
- Click here for mass times
- Did you know that we have a Cherub’s Nursery available every Sunday at the 10:00am Mass for children up to the age of two? This is a free service offered during the Mass in our Day Care Center located close to the main church. Registration is required. Thank you.
- In each pew, there is a hymnal with all of the words used during the Mass and a daily listing of all of the readings for each Mass. Sometimes we use projected song sheets for songs that are not in the Hymnal.
- The 5:30pm Mass on Sunday nights is signed for the hearing impaired. It is also features our Contemporary Praise band.
If you have been with us and would like to register in order to receive envelopes for contributions and to receive all of our Parish communications, please keep reading.
How to register as a Parishioner at
Annunciation Catholic Church.
Thank you for your interest in our parish community. There are a few options to register at Annunciation Catholic Church….
- On the last weekend of every month, representatives of our Welcome Ministry are available near the entrance to the church. They will be happy to answer any questions that you may have about our community and also provide you with a registration card.
-You may also visit the Parish Office Monday through Friday between 9am-5pm. Our receptionist will be able to assist you.
-The registration form (PDF version) is available below. Simply download and print and return to the Parish Office.
For additional information about how to register at our parish, please contact Michelle Milstid at 407-869-9472.
Click on the link below to download the Parish Registration form.
Parish Registration Form (opens as a pdf in a new window)