“How shall I make a return to the Lord for all the good God has done for me?” -Psalm 16:12
Stewardship of treasure begins not because God has need of our gifts but because each one of us has a need to return to God a truly grateful portion of our time, talent and treasure in thanksgiving for all the blessings that He has given us. The highest purpose for giving is our gratitude to God for His many blessings.
You may sign in or sign up for Electronic Giving by using the secure form below. There are also links to the apps for Apple and Android.
Your gift may be one-time or recurring (weekly, monthly, etc.). If you are a registered parishioner and elect to contribute electronically, you will continue to receive stewardship envelopes which you may place in the offertory collection. Just write ‘EFT’ on your envelope to indicate that you utilize Electronic Funds Transfer for your commitment to ‘selfless stewardship’. You will receive via e-mail a confirmation of your online donation(s).
Thank you for your dedication to our parish community!
How can I be a good steward of my treasure?
- acknowledge that all of my material possessions are gifts from God
- understand that my offering is my “thank you” to such a generous God
- give in proportion to the gifts I have received
- strive to follow the Biblical tithe of 10 percent;
While 10 percent is recommended, the actual amount anybody gives is left up to them. The thought is that it is the job of those who go to the church to take care of the financial needs of that particular church. Therefore, parishioners should tithe what they can afford.
Please click on the button below if the form is not loading. Thank you!
The GivePlus Mobile app will be discontinued on September 30, 2021. GivePlus is being replaced with the Vanco Mobile app.
What changes do parishioners have to make?
- Parishioners will need to download the new Vanco Mobile app from either the Apple App store or Google Play store.
- Search for Annunciation Catholic Church and select it as their church.
- Parishioners will be able to log in using their existing username and password.
- Any scheduled recurring gifts will continue to process as planned.