Candice Combs 407-725-7421 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Troop 849 is chartered by Annunciation Catholic Church and is a member of the Boy Scouts of America, one of the largest youth development organizations in the USA. Through youth led, adult supervised activities, including camping, hiking, and community service, we build character and citizenship and devotion to God.
Kevin Bano, 407-421-2893, Pack630@gmail.com
Visit our website: http://www.altamontesprings630.mypack.us/
Cub Scouting is a year-round family program designed for boys who are in first grade through fifth grade (or 7,8,9 and 10 years of age). Parents, leaders and organizations work together to achieve the following:
- Influence the development of character and encourage spiritual growth.
- Develop habits and attitudes of good citizenship.
- Encourage good sportsmanship and pride in growing strong in mind and body.
- Strengthen the ability to get along with other boys and respect other people.
- Foster a sense of achievement by developing new interests and skills.
- Show how to be helpful and do ones best.
- Provide fun and exciting new things to do.
- Prepare them for Boy Scouts.
These are the purposes of Cub scouting. Activities planned by leaders and enjoyed by boys relate to one or more of these purposes.
Molly Novosad, email@example.com
Scouting offers an opportunity to develop leadership skills and self-awareness through interaction with other girls the same age. It allows girls to prepare for their future through career exploration, community service, and skill building. Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.