Sacrament of Reconciliation Appointments
The celebration of the Sacrament of Reconciliation at Annunciation Catholic Church during the month of May will be made widely available with many additional days and times and with some new guidelines.
- We ask that everyone maintain a ten minute maximum for their individual confession to allow for as many participants as possible.
- Prior to arrival, please review the Examination of Conscience and How to Make a Good Confession materials on our Reconciliation page. We will not have any handouts available at Church.
- Wearing masks is highly recommended and strongly encouraged during your visit as well as proper hygiene and washing of hands before you enter the church.
- Confessions will take place in specified areas within the Church, will be face to face only and will respect the guidelines of social distancing.
- Two doors will be used for entering and exiting at the back of the church (the Narthex), one on the North side and one on the South side.
- When you enter the church building you will be greeted by staff to confirm your appointment.
- We will have seats, socially distant, in a designated area to wait for the next available Priest. We cannot accommodate specific priest requests at this time.
- You are welcome to be seated in the church for private prayer after your Confession as long as the church is open.
Thank you. Let’s all do what we can to make the celebration of this Sacrament of God’s Mercy a comfortable and healthy environment for everyone that participates.
During this re-opening period, we are asking to limit your participation in this Sacrament at our Parish to one appointment each month. If you feel that you have received this message in error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!