Sacrament of Reconciliation Appointments
The Sacrament of Reconciliation at Annunciation Catholic Church: Reconciliation is currently offered by appointment on Tuesday Mornings from 10:30-11:30am and with no RSVP necessary on Saturday Afternoons from 3:30-4:30pm. To register for a Tuesday time slot, please use the form below or if you need help setting an appointment please call our Parish at 407-869-9472. Please review the guidelines below:
- We ask that everyone maintain a ten minute maximum for their individual confession to allow for as many participants as possible.
- Prior to arrival, please review the Examination of Conscience and How to Make a Good Confession materials on our Reconciliation page. We will not have any handouts available at Church.
- Wearing masks is required during your visit as well as proper hygiene and washing of hands before you enter the church.
- Confessions will take place in specified areas within the Church, will be face to face only and will respect the guidelines of social distancing.
- We cannot accommodate specific priest requests at this time.
- Two doors will be used for entering and exiting at the back of the church (the Narthex), one on the North side and one on the South side.
- When you enter the church building you will be greeted by staff to confirm your appointment.
- You are welcome to be seated in the church for private prayer after your Confession as long as the church is open.
Thank you. Let’s all do what we can to make the celebration of this Sacrament of God’s Mercy a comfortable and healthy environment for everyone that participates.