The St. Anne’s Ministry of Moms welcomes all mothers of Annunciation to join us in faith and fellowship. Our monthly meetings provide a fun, supportive atmosphere to learn new ways to share our faith with our children. We gather bi-monthly for our rosary prayer and playgroup. We also have play dates at local parks and other Mom’s Night Out activities.
Contact Name: Katie McLeod
Contact E-mail: StAnnesMinistry@gmail.com
You don’t want to miss any of our upcoming events! We’ve got a lot of faith and fun in store for moms in April and May!
- Mon. April 9th 9:30-11:30: Rosary Prayer and Playgroup at the church
- Sat. April 14th 3:00-4:30: Mother-Daughter Tea at Windsor Rose in Mt. Dora
- Fri. April 20th 7:30pm: MNO 9-5 The Musical at Rollins College
- Thurs. April 26th 9:30-11:30: April Monthly Meeting: Increasing your Prayer Life video and discussion at the church
- Sat/Sun April 28-29th: Pass out flyers after all Masses for our ministry’s Diaper and Wipe Drive
- Fri. May 4th 7:00pm: MNO Movie Night.
- Sat/Sun May 5-6th: Collect items after all masses for our ministry’s Diaper and Wipe Drive
- Mon. May 7th 11:30-12:15: Deliver diapers/wipes and pray a rosary for the souls of the unborn and their mothers at Life Choices Medical Clinic in Altamonte
- Mon. May 14th 9:30-11:30: Rosary Prayer and Playgroup at the church
- Sat. May 19th 9:30-11:30am: Mother-Son Bowling Date.
- Thurs. May 24th 9:30-11:30am: May Monthly Meeting: The Bible and the Virgin Mary video and discussion at the church
For more information about our events and ministry, please contact StAnnesMinistry@gmail.com
Photos from some of our recent events:
Babysitting Volunteer Opportunity!
The St. Anne’s Ministry of Moms is seeking loving volunteers to provide babysitting for children ages 1-4 during our twice monthly meetings. The commitment would be the 2nd Monday and 4th Thursday from 9:30-11:30am in the Nazareth Center. Interested persons will need to have Safe Environment Training and Fingerprinting from the Diocese. For more information, please contact StAnnesMinistry@gmail.com.