Kevin Bano, 407-421-2893, Pack630@gmail.com
Visit our website: http://www.altamontesprings630.mypack.us/
Cub Scouting is a year-round family program designed for boys who are in first grade through fifth grade (or 7,8,9 and 10 years of age). Parents, leaders and organizations work together to achieve the following:
- Influence the development of character and encourage spiritual growth.
- Develop habits and attitudes of good citizenship.
- Encourage good sportsmanship and pride in growing strong in mind and body.
- Strengthen the ability to get along with other boys and respect other people.
- Foster a sense of achievement by developing new interests and skills.
- Show how to be helpful and do ones best.
- Provide fun and exciting new things to do.
- Prepare them for Boy Scouts.
These are the purposes of Cub scouting. Activities planned by leaders and enjoyed by boys relate to one or more of these purposes.