How will you Journey with Christ this Lent?
Join us for our many prayer, study and community activities!
- Tue., March 17th – Reconciliation – 10-11am
- Wed., March 18th – Reconciliation – 7-8pm
- Fri., March 20th – Stations of the Cross/Reconciliation – 7-8pm
- Sat., March 21st – Reconciliation – 3:30-4:30pm
- Wed., March 25th – Feast of the Annunciation – Reconciliation7-8pm
- Fri., March 27th – Stations of the Cross/Reconciliation – 7-8pm
- Sat., March 28th – Reconciliation – 3:30-4:30pm
- Tue., March 31st – Reconciliation – 7-8pm
- Wed., April 1st – Reconciliation – 7-8pm
- Fri., April 3rd – Reconciliation – 10-11am. Stations of the Cross/Holy Hour with Reconciliation – 7-8:30pm
- Sat., April 4th – Reconciliation – 3:30-4:30pm
- Sun., April 5th – Palm Sunday
Holy Week Schedule
- Mon., April 6th – Reconciliation – 10-11am and 7-8pm
- Tue., April 7th – Reconciliation – 7-8pm
- Wed., April 8th – Chrism Mass – 6:30pm – St. James Cathedral
- Holy Thursday – 7pm * – Mass of the Lord’s Supper in the Church
followed by Eucharistic Adoration until 11pm in St. Gabriel Life Center
No daily Mass
- Good Friday – Reconciliation – 10-11am
3pm * – Passion of the Lord
7pm – Reflective Stations of the Cross
No daily Mass
- Holy Saturday – Noon – Blessing of Food
8:00pm – Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday – 6:30am – Sunrise Mass
8:00am – Mass
10am – Mass in Church and St. Gabriel Life Center
Noon * – Mass in Church and St. Gabriel Life Center
* Interpreted for the deaf.
Fasting and Abstinence
Fasting is to be observed on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday by all 18 years of age and older who have not yet celebrated their 59th birthday. On a fast day one full meal is allowed. Two other meals, sufficient to maintain strength, may be taken according to each one’s needs, but together they should not equal another full meal. Abstinence is observed on Ash Wednesday, Good Friday and on all other Fridays of Lent by all 14 years of age and older. On days of abstinence no meat is allowed.
Remember: If your health or your ability to work would be seriously affected, fasting or abstinence does not apply. If in doubt please speak with one of our Priests or Religious Sisters.