Annunciation Catholic Church
Please use our online form below. If you prefer, you may use the pdf version. Thank you!
2018-Grant-Application (opens as a pdf in a new window)
Grant Application Process
Annunciation Catholic Church continues its mission of serving others through many channels. The Charitable Outreach Advisory Committee (COAC) of the parish is charged with reviewing and recommending funding amounts for parish ministries as well as community outreach efforts as the direct result of the funds that are raised through our annual Fall Festival.
In an effort to make a fundamental difference in the community we serve, we are offering a limited number of funding opportunities with grants up to $10,000 to those ministries and organizations who qualify under the terms of the Local Community Grant Application.
We invite you to apply for funding by completing the appropriate portions of the grant application. This form must be completed in total in order for the application to be reviewed. The purpose for the application and documentation of income and proposed expenditures for all ministries and organization is to assist Annunciation Catholic Church in making certain our charitable outreach efforts align with our parish mission. The primary qualifications that this committee looks for in review are:
- The ability to serve the needs of the poor in the communities we serve.
- That the services provided address the needs of the community and are in line with our Catholic social values.
- That the ministry or organization has shown diligence in using funds wisely.
If you have questions or need assistance to complete the application we offer the following resources:
- For specific questions email or call Joannie Vincent at the contact information below.
- A one on one meeting may be scheduled with one of our committee members by contacting Joannie Vincent at the contact information below.
Please complete the online application by October 27, 2018. Grant awards recipients will be notified by December 15, 2018.
Thanking you in advance for the continued work you do and your participation in this process.
Joannie G. Vincent
Chairperson, Charitable Outreach Advisory Committee