Annunciation Council of Catholic Women
Our Council is composed of a network of Circles which are the working unit of ACCW and we meet monthly from September through May. ACCW acts through its members to support, contribute and enrich our world through various agencies and organizations including Hope Community Center, Bags of Hope Kids Club, Families in Transition, Habitat for Humanity, JMJ (a pregnancy crisis center), SafeHouse of Seminole for Abused Women and Children, Sanford Crisis Pregnancy Center, Our Sister Diocese in the Dominican Republic, Parish Pantry, St. Vincent de Paul, Shepherd’s Hope and it goes without saying, our steadfast support of our Church and School. Our Circles meet for prayer and friendship; we engage in a variety of fundraising events which are fun and importantly, successful in aiding the needy of our Parish and the community.
For general information about ACCW, contact Vicki Torres, ACCW President, 407-774-2717, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the Circles:
- All Saints Circle – 2nd Monday alternating Mornings/Evenings
- Contact: Angela Buono, 407-869-0829 or Jan DeMuth, 407-774-4122
- Mother Teresa of Calcutta Circle – 2nd Monday at 7 PM
Contact: Jennifer Hitt, 407-760-6855, or Ydia Medina-Diaz, 407-788-8092
- St. Joan of Arc Circle – 2nd Monday at 9:30 AM
Contact: Laura Krot, 407-862-2530
- St. Rita Circle – 2nd Tuesday at 7PM
Contact: Lorrie Andrews, 407-963-8100, or Patty King, 407-637-5640
- St. Therese of the Little Flower Circle-2nd Tuesday at 10 AM
Contact: Rose DiSalvo, 407-829-2030
Our Lady of Good Counsel, pray for us.