Eucharistic Adoration Guardians agree to be present for their hour of Adoration each week.
If you are not ready to commit to an hour each week, please do not complete this form. Everyone is welcome to come to Eucharistic Adoration for any amount of time during the open Adoration times. This form is for signing up to be a Guardian. Thank you.
Eucharistic Adoration Guardian
Eucharistic Adoration Guidelines - COVID
Blessings and welcome!
We joyfully celebrate this opportunity to spend time with the Lord in Eucharistic Adoration. Thank you for your commitment to serve as an Adorer on a weekly basis, so that the Blessed Sacrament is never alone.
As we resume Eucharistic Adoration in the Chapel of the Angels, there are a few guidelines we ask all to review and follow, so that all can stay safe and healthy.
- Please practice social distancing – there should be no more than 15 people in the Chapel at any given time. Please do not move the chairs, and please sit in the chairs provided and refrain from sitting on the floor.
- Please do not leave anything in the Chapel – we cannot provide reading or prayer materials at this time, and we ask that you please do not leave any such materials in the Chapel of the Angels.
- If you have committed to a specific time as an Adorer and you are unable to be there, please contact Mary Ann Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-869-9472; if she is not available, please leave a message with the Parish Office. The Blessed Sacrament can never be left unattended.
- Please do not adjust the lighting or the temperature – if you have concerns, please contact the Parish Office.
- To ensure the proper time to clean and sanitize, the Chapel of the Angels will only be open for the hours of Eucharistic Adoration; you may enter from the Main Church or through the wooden door from the outside; if a funeral or wedding is in session, please use the outside door to enter and exit.
- While you are welcome to use your phone or Ipad for prayer, please make sure it is on “silent mode” so as not to disturb others. If you need to take a phone call or talk with another person, please step outside the Chapel.
**Please note – if there is a large crowd remaining in the Church after the 12:15 Mass on Monday and Wednesday afternoons, we may keep Adoration in the Main Church until we have the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3pm, so that we do not overcrowd the Chapel of the Angels. After the Divine Mercy Chaplet, we would process the Monstrance into the Chapel of the Angels. Fridays can be more difficult to stay in the Church, as there are different functions in the Church on many Friday afternoons.**
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, and most importantly, for taking the time to come before our Lord in prayer and quiet Adoration.