For Infants and Children Under the Age of 7:
The Sacrament of Baptism for Infants and Children is typically celebrated the first three weekends of each month, both during and directly following our weekend Masses. Upon the completion of our Baptismal Preparation Class, parents can choose from any of the available dates on our calendar for the Baptism. Please see below the schedule for our upcoming classes, and information regarding Godparents:
Baptism Preparation Classes:
please register beforehand with Sr. Christine, sctjm
If this is the Baptism of your first child, both mother and father are to attend this class. Please be aware that this class is for parents only, so we ask that you make every effort possible to leave your little ones at home that day, in order to help you focus and be fully present during this important time of formation for you as parents. We also invite local Godparents to attend this class, if they are able.
Where: Padre Pio’s Place. Stand alone building behind the Church.
When: Tuesday classes: 7-9pm, Saturday classes: 9-11am
Our Upcoming Classes:
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 (now full )
- Saturday, April 8, 2017 (now full)
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017 (click to sign up)
- Saturday, June 10, 2017 (click to sign up)
There is no fee for the Baptism class.
- At least one Godparent needs to be a practicing Catholic, who has received all three Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation). More details will be given at the Baptismal Preparation Class regarding the documentation required for Godparents.
Please contact Sr. Christine at 407-869-9472 or via email for more information regarding the Sacrament of Baptism for Infants and Children.
Find out more about the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA).