Fingerprinting – Safe Environment Training
Volunteers are an integral part of everything we do at our Parish. To create a safe environment for all volunteers and participants working with vulnerable populations, the Diocese of Orlando has instituted Fingerprinting for all volunteers and also a Safe Environment Training video and test that must be completed before you can volunteer at an activity.
Below are instructions and links. If you have any questions, please contact us at 407-869-9472.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINGERPRINTING:
- Click Here to go to the finger printing site for the Diocese of Orlando.
- Follow the directions to make a fingerprinting appointment.
- When asked for a method of payment, please select “pay by paper check,” so that the church will be billed.
- Once you register, keep a record of your barcode number. You will need this number to register for the Safe Environment Training Video/test.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIDEO & TEST:
- Click Here to go to the Safe Environment Training site for the Diocese of Orlando
- For “barcode,” enter the barcode number from fingerprinting registration.
- For “parish,” enter Annunciation.
- Log on to view the video and take the test. It’s approximately 20 minutes long. Once you have completed and passed the test, PLEASE forward your results to the Parish Office or Religious Education Office via email or print out a copy for our files.