You are invited to Celebrate the Year of Faith and the 50th anniversary of the calling together of the Second Vatican Council to a series of talks on some of the key teachings of Vatican II. Our Priests will each be presenting.
WHEN: January 8th to February 6th
The series will be offered on Tuesday night at 7pm and Wednesday morning at 10am in our Life Center.
- January 8 at 7pm and January 9 at 10am
Monsignor Patrick J. Caverly
The History of God’s Revelation
- January 15 at 7pm and January 16 at 10am
Fr. Steve Baumann
Councils of the Church through Vatican I
- January 22 at 7pm and January 23 at 10am
Fr. Stephen D. Parkes, V.F.
- January 29 at 7pm and January 30 at 10am
Fr. Mark Wajda
- February 5 at 7pm and February 6 at 10am
Fr. William Gohring
Pastoral Care of the Sick in Post Vatican II Era
We look forward to seeing you there!